We call it a "teaser" Meeting, for it's only the beginning!
As announced earlier in January, we are organising ESSTS' first virtual Meeting on 22 April 2021, at 3pm-5pm (CEST).
The Meeting is open to all interested parties and free of charge, only a simple registration is required.
***Every registered attendee will receive a unique link to attend the virtual meeting.***
PROGRAMME | Invited speakers and topics
- Welcome online! Introduction by ESSTS Chair, Kirsten Müller-Vahl
- Interview with James Leckman (30 min)
- Update on immunology in Tourette Syndrome/tics, by Davide Martino (20 min)
- Update on Behavioural Therapy in Tourette Syndrome by Per Andren (20 min)
- Best papers of 2019 by Kevin Black (40 min)
- Live Q&A session with Davide Martino (moderator: Nanette Mol Debes) & Per Andrén (moderator: Cara Verdellen)
You may register directly here or visit our registration page for more details. Feel free to get in touch if you have further questions.